We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louisville airport parking

illinois
Level Contributor
277 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Louisville airport parking

I will be flying out of the Louisville airport for the first time and I was wondering where the best/cheapest place to park was. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Danville, Ky.
Level Contributor
67 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Louisville airport parking

If you are going to leave you car at the airport for 7 or more days, try staying at one of the local hotels that have stay and fly package. It is about the same cost or cheaper than paying the parking. You leave the car at the hotel, they take you to and pick you up at the airport. The good thing is you can stay there and get some rest instead of driving to the airport early in the morning.

Just get online and check the hotels close to the airport for this option. There is a Holiday Inn about 3 miles down the road where I stayed when flying out to Canada one morning. I live 2 hours away and had and early flight. Much better.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
484 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Louisville airport parking

Depending on how many days you need to leave your car, the remote parking at the airport may be the cheapest. It's $9 a day and the 7th day is free. The airport shuttle picks you up right at your car and drops you off at your gate.

illinois
Level Contributor
277 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Louisville airport parking

Thanks for the suggestions. I will probably go with the remote parking lot. I will be gone for over a week so that looks like my best option. I do like the idea of staying the night before in a hotel but for this trip I have a later flight and it will be impossible to get there the night before. Thanks again for the help!