We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Cheap Motel for Valentines Day Weekend!

Walton
13 posts
Save Topic
Need Cheap Motel for Valentines Day Weekend!

Hey everyone. My fiancé and I are looking to stay in Louisville for Valentines Day weekend, from the 15th-17th. We have been looking at various hotel reservation websites and alot of the motels in Louisville are expensive. We are looking to spend less than $65 a night if possible. The cheapest I found was $40 a night and it was one of the Suburban Extended Stay hotels and I heard that it was horrible! Any recommendations?

Mentioned in this post
Louisville
Louisville
Kentucky
Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
2,060 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Cheap Motel for Valentines Day Weekend!

well, I'd like to say that you get what you pay for. Have you tried bidding at priceline? If not, why not? It's the only way to get a decent hotel at that price. The Farm Machinery show should be over by then and I suspect you can get the Galt House for 65. For your budget, you might look at the Red Roof Inn off Hurstbourne and i-64 or the Microtel out off Blankenbaker.

Mentioned in this post
The Galt House, a Trademark Collection Hotel
The Galt House, a...
4,339 Reviews
Louisville, KY
2. Re: Need Cheap Motel for Valentines Day Weekend!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 19, 2009