We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

I am bringing my daughter to the Taylor Swift concert in acouple weeks and trying to find a decent price on a room. I love priceline and bidding but what are would i need to bid on to be within walking distance?? Thanks in advance!!

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Hyatt, Hilton, Gratz Park Inn.

Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Sorry I meant area wise...... north lexington, east lexington, lexington south, south lexington hwy 418

http://travelb.priceline.com/hotels/startOffer.do?jsk=5564010a711510ac20111018160332df3021619433&plf=PCLN&FromHotelRTLPath=Y&searchType=CITY&cityName=Lexington%2C+KY&numberOfRooms=1&cityID=3000007853&checkInDate=10%2F28%2F2011&checkOutDate=10%2F29%2F2011&irefid=HPMOREWAYSHOTELS&irefclickid=NP|3000007853

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Hyatt, Hilton & Gratz Park are the only hotels within walking distance of Rupp. All three are located downtown. The Hyatt is actually a part of the Rupp complex. If you book there, you wouldn't even need to go outside.

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Hilton and Hyatt are in Priceline's "north lexington" designation. Makes no sense, but that's how they do it.

Level Contributor
46 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Take a look at this website:

www.betterbidding.com

It gives you a listing of known hotels that Priceline and Hotwire chooses from in each area, plus it has listings of recent accepted bids. I use it all the time and it has proved quite valuable.

Chicago
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Any 3 star inside New Circle Road are priced right on Hotwire.

Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

would the ones inside the circle be within walking distance to rupp arena?

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Only the Hyatt, Downtown Hilton and Gratz Park Inn. There is a Springhill Suites on Broadway that would be a difficult walk, but I would not do that at night.

Indiana
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

well I have been trying & trying to get a hotel for days :( I have three email accounts so tried and tried on each one once a day lalalalala I was really hoping to get the Hyatt attached to Rupp......... but nope I got the Residence Inn on Newton Pike................ please tell me this is a safe/decent area. I have a feeling it is NOT within walking distance to Rupp though.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Priceline Downtown Lexington Hotels

Residence Inn Newtown Pike is in a safe area. However, it is a little over 2 miles from Rupp and I would definitely drive.