We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls Weekend

Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Girls Weekend

My best friend and I are planning a "KID FREE" girls weekend. She lives in Indiana and I live in Southern KY. Lexington would be a good meeting point. Any suggestions on fun things to do or good places to shop? We love a bargain and are hoping to do some early Christmas shopping.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
352 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls Weekend

bargain shopping-T J Maxx, Marshall's and Home Goods

there are also several high end consignment shops. If you like antiques you should check out Meadowthorpe Antique Mall and Feather Your Nest.

You should consider staying at the Gratz Park Inn. You can walk to tons of bars and restaurants. Unique shopping at Mulberry & Lime close by. Saturday morning walk down to Farmer's Market for breakfast.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls Weekend

Here is a sample "girlfriend getaway" itinerary: visitlex.com/whattodo/girlfriend-getaways-sh…

For other shopping ideas, be sure to check this out: www.visitlex.com/idea/shopping-article.php

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls Weekend

Here is the updated link for the Girlfriend Getaway itinerary: visitlex.com/whattodo/girlfriend-getaways-sh…

4. Re: Girls Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 24, 2013