We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need ride-share to Cincinnati

Dallas
2 posts
Save Topic
Need ride-share to Cincinnati

My husband is arriving at Lexington airport on 12/23 at 10 pm and needs to get to Cincinnati. The taxi limo, cab and rental car options aren't really feasible, so we're looking for someone to share a ride with. Anyone going that way at that time?

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need ride-share to Cincinnati

I am sorry that I can't help you out more. Maybe try posting this in the Cincy forum as well or on Craigslist. It seems there should be someone who would be going on to Cincy. If I still lived in Lexington, I would drive him myself for a reduced rate since I am unemployed...lol.

2. Re: Need ride-share to Cincinnati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 04, 2009