We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping

Houston
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
shopping

where to shop in Lexington Kentucky

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
356 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping

Depends on what you're looking for. Fayette Mall is the largest mall in the state. Hamburg has lots of shops. Clay Ave for eclectic boutique type shops.

Houston
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping

Thank you for your help! I will explore all of them. Happy Holidays

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,845 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping

What shops on Clay Ave do you like for Christmas gifts, lexingtongal?

And have you been to My Favorite Things in hamburg?

(btw, it's a book store, but I really like Joseph-Beth Booksellers for gifts as well.)

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
356 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping

I love Peggy's. I can always find a gift there and can find something in a broad price range. I also like the Paper Weight although there inventory has dramatically decreased.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,845 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping

I'll check out Peggy's. Thanks..

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,845 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping

I shopped at Peggy's and liked it. Her store was crammed full of Christmas product; I wouldn't know what it looks like any other time of the year.

I needed an individual Christmas card. They sent me across the street to the Paper Weight where their selection of individual Christmas cards was inadequate. The Paper Weight's showroom looked unfinished---like a store that was getting ready to open but not ready to open yet.

7. Re: shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 pm, October 13, 2009