We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kentucky Horse Park discount coupons

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kentucky Horse Park discount coupons

Is there anyplace I can get discount coupons for the Kentucky Horse Park? Like a local hotel, or the state visitor center between Cincinnati and Lexington? Or somewhere else? How much off would they be? $1 or $2 per ticket?

Mentioned in this post
Kentucky Horse Park
Kentucky Horse Park
2,167 Reviews
Lexington, KY
Louisville, Kentucky
Destination Expert
for Louisville
Level Contributor
2,056 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kentucky Horse Park discount coupons

I know the Entertainment book for Lexington had them last year.I don't have any in my Louisville book or I would send them to you. Have you tried AAA? I saw discount tickets at the Gratz Park Inn as well. I think maybe you should write the Lexington tourist bureau as well. Maybe go to fodors forums and see if you can get a Lexington resident to send you some!

Mentioned in this post
Louisville
Louisville
Kentucky
Gratz Park Inn
Gratz Park Inn
217 Reviews
Lexington, KY
2. Re: Kentucky Horse Park discount coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 29, 2009