We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who knows about Hazard?

Louisville, KY
1 post
Save Topic
Who knows about Hazard?

Hey I'm thinking about taking a trip this summer to Hazard. I was wondering what all there is to do and see?

Hazard, Ky
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Who knows about Hazard?

There is one golf course in Hazard, if you're into golf. We have also picked up a lot of new restaurants in the last few years, but I guess they couldn't compare with Louisville, especially the new Hard Rock Cafe up there. There is a motocross track, if you're into that. There are 2 lakes in the county, Buckhorn (state park) and Carr Fork (game reserve). These provide for all the fishing and skiing you canstand. There are ATV trails upon trails and with a good guide you could stay month and not ride them all. And best of all the naturaql beauty of the mountains is awesome, especially with the growing deer and elk populations. The elk are really something to see, they are so used to people they are almost like cows. Well I hope I've been useful and I hope you come down and see us.

Mentioned in this post
Louisville
Louisville
Kentucky
Get answers to your questions about Hazard