We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seeking dinner suggestions

midwest
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
seeking dinner suggestions

I'm coming into Wichita this Saturday, staying at the Drury. I'm racing in the Frostbite regatta the next morning. I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for Saturday dinner - medium priced, not dressy. I won't want a big steak the night before a race, so a place with some pasta options would be best. Because I'll be driving about 6 hours to get to Wichita, I don't want to get back in the car and drive far from the hotel to the restaurant. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seeking dinner suggestions

You might look at www.cafebelami.biz the food is excellent and is within walking distance of your hotel-3 blocks at the very most. The restaurant in the Drury has been sort of hit and miss.

Wichita, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
662 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seeking dinner suggestions

I love Cafe Bel Ami, as well. You may want to make a reservation in case there is a lot going on downtown this weekend with the run, etc. The interior is a little old and worn, but the food is very good. Also, Old Town is blocks away http://www.oldtownwichita.com/eat-and-drink ; I haven't eaten at all of the places listed but there would surely be something there you would enjoy as well.

3. Re: seeking dinner suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 22, 2013