We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holly Restaurant?

Which Overland Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
topeka
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Holly Restaurant?

Is there a place in OP that "sounds like" or is called the Holly restaurant??

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holly Restaurant?

There was a restaurant and bar in Lenexa near Oark Park Mall, just a few hundred feet from Overland Park: Hawley's (I might not have the spelling exact). It has been closed for _many_ years.

We used to go there often for happy hour when they had good prices on oysters and other seafood.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
333 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holly Restaurant?

I agree, the only place I know of was Hawleys and I sure wish it was still here....

The City of OP has a website that shows the health reports for all restaurants in our city and nothing showed up similar to your request. Here is the link if you'd like to see it....

opkansas.org/_Res/…Search.cfm

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
229 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holly Restaurant?

Speaking of health, I should mention the last time I went to Hawley's

I was drinking iced tea, and the waitress came over with a pitcher. She picked up my glass, poured my drink into the pitcher, than refilled my glass.

As I said, that was the last time I went there.

4. Re: Holly Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Overland Park