We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Mall in Overland Park, Kansas City area

tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
244 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet Mall in Overland Park, Kansas City area

Where would anyone recommend going to an outlet mall in the overland park or Kansas City area. We are coming in from Tulsa, so a bit of a drive is not a worry.

Thanks!

Kansas City, Kansas
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Outlet Mall in Overland Park, Kansas City area

I knew that this comment might spark some controversy. In my honest opinion that is how I felt. My husband and I were just there last Friday evening with our daughters ages 3 and 8. The time was approx. 6pm - 7:15pm. My husband and I looked at each other and said it is time to leave. The crowd was very different, teenagers with nasty language. Very loud and rude. More than at least 5 different groups of loud and obnoxious groups throughout the mall. I saw harrassment of some of the employees and I got the feeling of not being comfortable. This is my opinion. I am not a meek or shy individual. Actually I am an extrovert and am not uncomfortable in many situations. I did feel uncomfortable on a Friday evening at this mall and felt I should share this info. I am sorry if it offends anyone, but again this is my opinion. I have gone to this mall on 2 occasions to walk with another couple and my hubby during the week and never got this feeling.

12. Re: Outlet Mall in Overland Park, Kansas City area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City