We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moped rental, snorkeling and upgrade to bungalow

Minett
Level Contributor
73 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
moped rental, snorkeling and upgrade to bungalow

Hi Everyone, someone,

I have booked to Costa Sur, and was wondering about renting mopeds, is there any rental at the hotel? Are there different spots to snorkel, I heard or read La Boca has a good area and on Google Earth I saw some Bay somewhat south, did anyone ever venture to that area?

The cost of upgrading from a room in the hotel to a bungalow, is there a cost?

Things to do, I saw a board someone took a picture of put could not make out all of it, can you update me please.

I like the beach but I don't lay on it, I like to venture out and see Cuba on a daily basis, thanks to all for helping me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 reply
Bristol, United...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: moped rental, snorkeling and upgrade to bungalow

When visiting Cuba we want to see Havana but also have some beach time, but not at Varadero - we would prefer a more traditional resort, maybe Playa Ancon near Trinidad. Also we need separate sleeping areas - and two rooms in a hotel is cost prohibitive, so casas or bungalows? Any comments or suggestions please would be welcome. Harptree

Reply to: moped rental, snorkeling and upgrade to bungalow
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa Ancon