We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attractions

Which Terre Haute hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pa
1 post
Save Topic
Attractions

I am coming to Paris, Indiana with my family (my boy is 8 my girl is 6). We are going there to visit my sister-in-law who recently moved there. She has a baby about 9 months old. Can anyone suggest some activities or attractions we can visit?

terre haute
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Attractions

Downtown Terre Haute has some nice things to see: The Clabber Girl Museum and Coffee Shop at 9th and Wabash is a good visit and step back in time - plus good food. Also, the Children's Science and Technology Museum is in the 500 block of Wabash Avenue.

The Swope Art museum has a really incredible collection of 20th century art by a lot of well-known artists, and their annual local arttist exhibit is just opening.

Plus the Indiana Theater at 7th and Wabash is a great place to catch a matinee - a huge 1920's theater with the largest screen in the state. Tickets are cheap, and the snacks are affordable and generous refills.

terre haute
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Attractions

Downtown Terre Haute has some nice things to see: The Clabber Girl Museum and Coffee Shop at 9th and Wabash is a good visit and step back in time - plus good food. Also, the Children's Science and Technology Museum is in the 500 block of Wabash Avenue.

The Swope Art museum has a really incredible collection of 20th century art by a lot of well-known artists, and their annual local arttist exhibit is just opening.

Plus the Indiana Theater at 7th and Wabash is a great place to catch a matinee - a huge 1920's theater with the largest screen in the state. Tickets are cheap, and the snacks are affordable and generous refills.

Terre Haute, Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Attractions

Deming Park has a great playground. Also Dobbs Park (behind Deming) has a nice nature museum for kids along with a beautiful Indian museum.

There is also Bogey's for video games and a playplace, miniature golf and go-carts.

Terre Haute
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Attractions

You have a good tip but make sure that you know the times and dates that the mueseme is open and don't forgett you might need to take a few things to snack on because you are going to have a few hungery mouths!

Get answers to your questions about Terre Haute
More Terre Haute Topics