We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's going on with hotels for ND vs Penn State

lansdale, pa
2 posts
Save Topic
What's going on with hotels for ND vs Penn State

I have tried to find a hotel in the area and they are all booked. I have tried South Bend, Mishawak and Elkhart. I can't believe they are all 'really' booked. Any tips on how to get a decent hotel room?

South Bend, Indiana
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: What's going on with hotels for ND vs Penn State

I would recommend staying in a city in Michigan. There are several cute ones right on Lake Michigan and would only be an hour or less from ND. Some cities to try would be: St. Joseph, New Buffalo, and Union Pier. Union Pier specifically has some great Bed and Breakfasts. If you really want to stay in SB, try finding a resident who rents out their home (a very popular thing to do here). One site to try is www.realst8.com/blog/ndgamedayrentals.htm

12. Re: What's going on with hotels for ND vs Penn State

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 20, 2009