We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

WI
2 posts
Save Topic
Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

We are looking for a moderate priced room in the Seymour area for June 1st and June 7th. I can understand the 1st may have some problem with Memorial Day, but why are they all booked for June 7th. How far south do I have to go to get away from the gridlock?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

I highly doubt it has anything to do with Memorial Weekend as far south as Seymour. Where have you been looking? I just entered June 1 on the hotel finder feature on TA and found endless availability at the Holiday Inn Express for $75.99, Fairfield for $85 and Hampton for $85.

WI
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

Thanks,

I guess when I said moderately priced I was looking under $50. Your suggestion for the Holiday Inn looks good.

Thanks again

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
365 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

For under $50 you are looking at Knights Inn (it actually has OK reviews), Quality, Days, etc. Personally I would spend a little extra for the HI Express but that's just me.

4. Re: Why is it so hard to find a room around June 7th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Seymour