We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels as close to the park

Indiana
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotels as close to the park

We're wanting to stay a few nights in the area and want to be real close to the park. Anyone have suggestions for really nice, clean hotels there? Also, do you know of any package specials for the hotel your suggesting?

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels as close to the park

There is hardly ANYTHING near teh park. The town actually consits of a strip mall, a small strip mall. Santas lodge is very near but other then that I dunno. We were camping so I dont know how clean or anything about it. Its all thats looked to be near anyways.

Indiana
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels as close to the park

Thanks for the response. I guess we'll just make a day of it instead.

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels as close to the park

You only bet super close to the park is going to be Santa's Lodge. There is a town up the road from Santa Claus called Dale that has a Baymont Inn and a Motel 6 on the outer edge of it right off of I-64. I don't know much about the Motel 6 but the Baymont Inn is nice. In the other direction off of I-64 towards the town of Huntingburg and Jasper you'll find a small hotel in Huntingburg on the edge of town heading towards Jasper and then in Jasper you can find more hotel options, but you are going to be about 30-35 minutes from the park.

Indiana
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels as close to the park

I'm willing to drive 30-45 minutes between the motel and park. I'm looking for a 4 star hotel. Is there a Drury Inn or a new hotel anywhere near?

Regina - Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels as close to the park

There are two Drury Inns in Evansville, Indiana. It is 45 miles from Holiday World.

Indiana
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels as close to the park

Thank you. I've actually stayed at a Drury Inn in Evansville several years ago and was quite please. Thank you for letting me know. I didn't realize it was that close.