We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenwood or Brownsburg

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
296 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Greenwood or Brownsburg

Just wondering what these towns are like to live in. We are looking to relocate and have looked at Carmel, Fishers and Zionsville area. The size of Carmel and Fishers were a bit large and the amount of students in the high schools was too much to swallow. I was told to look into Brownsburg and/or Greenwood- any suggestions?

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
826 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Greenwood or Brownsburg

I grew up in Greenwood and the schools are great. The high school has about 900 - 1000 students in four grades. The area is nice but starting to get pretty congested. I now live near Brownsburg. I've heard great things about the school system there. I believe the high school has about 800 students in four grade. Brownsburg is a nice litle town sort of out in the country but with plenty of conveniences. Both are about 18 miles to the center off downtown Indy

2. Re: Greenwood or Brownsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 16, 2009