We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dairy Free Breakfast ????? Please Help!

Which Indianapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dairy Free Breakfast ????? Please Help!

I am traveling through Indianapolis

(from Chicago to Louisville) in a week and we need to stop for breakfast somewhere in the vicinity of Indianapolis. My son has very sensitive food allergies to Dairy and Soy and I normally wouldn't eat out with him but am hoping to find somewhere we could go because we dont have many other options if we want a healthy hot breakfast of poached eggs and fruit. I have googled a few "farm fresh" and organic breakfast places, only to find that the reviewers say that they got treated poorly because they went there with their kids. Any one out there have a suggestion on where we could go that has a clean kitchen and would take the time and consideration to keep our meal allergy free and that doesn't mind well behaved children. The closer to 65 the better but im willing to go a bit out of our way if it is WORTH it. Thank you for any suggestions.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,805 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dairy Free Breakfast ????? Please Help!

This doesn't sound like such a tall order. Does it also have to be organic then?

Cafe Patachou and Tulip Noir are the first places that come to my mind. Tulip Noir is about five miles off I-65, and the Downtown location of Patachou is just a mile or so north, but parking may be more difficult for it if you go on a weekday morning. I also really like Lulu's, which is on 86th fairly close to Tulip Noir. They have a very good fruit salad and are relatively cheap, but they don't do cooked-to-order breakfasts (more of a coffee shop).

Hope that helps.

2. Re: Dairy Free Breakfast ????? Please Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 26, 2013