We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vintage Indiana Wine Festival

Champaign, IL
Level Contributor
37 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Vintage Indiana Wine Festival

We are thinking of attending the festival this Sat. I understand it is downtown and I read that they are expecting 10,000 people to attend..?

Is it super crowded? Im not sure Im really interested if I will be standing in a 2 hour long line at each wineries stand?

Im hoping someone can give me some perspective. I was picturing a peaceful afternoon, browsing and sampling, talking to diffrent winery owners and now I am thinking it may be more of a...stand in the heat, feel rushed, pushed and cramped kinda day.

Are there really 10.000 people in Military park for this event?

Is it enjoyable regardless?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,542 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vintage Indiana Wine Festival

Wow, sorry you haven't had any replies yet and, unfortunately, I can't really give you any information as I've never been to the event.

The only thing I know (and this isn't even 100% certain, but I think I heard it on the radio the other day) is that Rev. Payton's (Peyton?) Big Damn Band will be performing and I certainly enjoyed them when I saw them a couple of years ago.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

hlo

2. Re: Vintage Indiana Wine Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, October 04, 2012