We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Fort Wayne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sauget, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels

Which hotels are nice but economical and is in close proximity to Kendall Electric at 415 Ley Road in Fort Wayne.

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,275 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

First welcome to the TA forums!

Second, I don't have any specific suggestions, but responded as this is a low traffic forum and wanted to make sure you got at least one response.

Most 3rd party booking sites (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc.) will let you enter an address and then allow you to see hotels in order of proximity to the location. This should allow you to figure out which hotels are the closest to where you want to be and their rates. I'd then check out the one(s) that look good on TA in terms of ranking, reviews, etc. and make your decision.

Even if you can't find one that looks best, If you narrow your choices down to a handful and post them here, then you can get some feedback, observations, comments, etc. on each of them from other TA users.

Sorry I don't have anything specific, but hope this helps,

hlo

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

I haven't stayed at this hotel, but this chain is usually clean, the rooms usually have full kitchens, and it's less than a half mile from your location: ihg.com/candlewood/…hoteldetail

Here is the map: http://goo.gl/maps/2tqEN

Auburn, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Fort Wayne, Auburn
Level Contributor
179 posts
484 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels

How long are you staying? What price range are you looking for? The Candlewood that you listed is one of the nicer ones in this part of Fort Wayne. It is very close to Kendall Electric.

4. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, March 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Fort Wayne