We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV Parks

Which Fort Wayne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
279 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
RV Parks

My husband and I may be in Ft. Wayne for work next year. I have been looking for any RV Parks in the area that are open year round but cannot seem to find any. Actually I only see two RV Parks in Ft Wayne when I do a search on them. We would be there for about 18 months. Any suggestions on year round parks in or around Ft Wayne? Appreciate it.

Auburn, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Fort Wayne, Auburn
Level Contributor
179 posts
484 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV Parks

Johnny Appleseed Parkk next to the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is the only rv park that I can think of in Fort Wayne. I think that they are open all year around.

There is a KOA Park in Auburn. Auburn is 12 minutes north of Fort Wayne right off of I-69. They are open all year long.

2. Re: RV Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Wayne