We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

Tampa
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

I will be flying into Indianapolis for the Roger Waters Concert on Sept. 30th.

Question #1: Is it difficult to get to Verizon Music from airport?

Question #2: We are big Gator fans. Is there a sports bar anywhere where we can watch the game that afternoon?

Question #3: Is there a hotel within walking distance to the concert?

Thanks in advance!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

Verizon music center is out in the country near Noblesville/Fishers. It would take a good 45 min + to get to Verizon from there at the best of times, I wouldn't attempt it on the day/evening of a god concert, best to stay closer to the venue.The closest hotels would be along I-69. There's a fairly new (less than a yr old)Hampton Inn and Suites at the interchange of I-69 and 116th Street, more hotels at the 96th and I-69 exchange. (Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express).

Who are the Gators playing then? It would all depend on how big of a game it is on whether you could find it being played at a sports bar in town. Off hand I'd say maybe Champs at Keystone at the Crossing area.....I-465 and Keystone Ave exit.

I can help with good directions to Verizon once I know where you are staying.

noblesville, in
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

easy---take 70E to 465N to 69N....takes about 40 min.

huge sports bar called sidelines right near music center. stay at quality inn on sr 37--close to both places.

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
928 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

If you stay at the Hampton at I-69 Exit 5 - there is a Beef O'Brady's about a mile west of the hotel on 116th street in Fishers.

They have all the sports packages and about 20 TVs. I never have any trouble getting what I want on at least one TV.

4. Re: Sports Bar/Hotel/Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fishers