We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't ever use Jozibear Tours!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Don't ever use Jozibear Tours!

Craig Geswindt is a fraud and a thief. I paid him $800 for a round trip transfer from Maputo to Tofo. His driver was over an hour late picking us up and then had no idea that we were supposed to be driven back to Maputo at the end of the week. Craig was responsive and helpful until I paid him (in advance!) and then he immediately become unresponsive.

He NEVER arranged a return transfer for my group and ignored all of my phone calls, emails, and texts. We were left stranded in Tofo and had to pay double to hire a local van to drive us to the airport. I'm STILL waiting for my refund and it's been over a month!!!

1 reply
New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't ever use Jozibear Tours!

I had an identical experience with Jozibear. Craig promised a new, air conditioned van for a six hour journey and instead the van came without A/C, and the driver came three hours late. One day before we were supposed to make our return trip, Craig texted saying "sorry but you'll have to find alternative transportation", leaving us marooned. He has been completely unresponsive to my requests for a refund. AVOID Craig at Jozibear at all costs!

Reply to: Don't ever use Jozibear Tours!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Inhambane Province