We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in O'Fallon, IL

Carbondale, Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Bars in O'Fallon, IL

I will be relocating to O'Fallon in the fall. I come from a small town in Southern Illinois, relocated to Saint Louis, and now wish to live in O'Fallon. I was looking for a bar/hangout that still had that small town bar feel but was still safe and not too chain-store-ish. Any in Shiloh and Fairview are welcome too, but not in Saint Louis ( I currently live downtown and am trying to get away from these bars). Any suggestions would be great.

1 reply
Level Contributor
1,647 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars in O'Fallon, IL

There is going to be a bar opening soon in O'Fallon called Global Brew. There is one open now in Edwardsville, and we go there a lot. It's all about beer, having loads of beer on tap and in bottle. Nice place for conversation or to watch a game. Some nights they have some mellow live music. Bartenders are knowledgeable about beer and friendly.

Something a little more lively is Shooters, in old downtown O'Fallon. Look for them on facebook. Hotshots, near the theater, is a chain, but still a good bar. hotshotsnet.com/locations_ofallonil.html

Most of the places in Fairview are chains.

Reply to: Bars in O'Fallon, IL
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about O'Fallon
Recent Conversations