We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kettle in room ?

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
7 helpful votes
Kettle in room ?
Save

Is there kettles in rooms ?

17 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
39 reviews
49 helpful votes
1. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Hi 34angie

It would help TA members if you could give us a bit more information on where you are staying.

Most Resorts have tea / coffee making provision, if you know the name of your Resort you may get more information from their website.

TA members offer their time and knowledge to help each other on a voluntary base and a little curtesy like please and thankyou works wonders.

Please come back with a little more information and I am sure someone will be able to answer your question.

England, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
56 helpful votes
2. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Well said Mr-Misty! Forgetting the grammar, I read it and thought “how rude”.

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,911 posts
116 reviews
196 helpful votes
3. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Oooooh.....it's Sunday and we're talking about kettles!!!

Bring back the good old days.

John

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
7 helpful votes
4. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Thank you for coming back, we are going to Niyama ( for the second time ) can't remember if the rooms gave a kettle ?

England, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
56 helpful votes
5. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Can you get travelling kettles? I went on holiday recently with my brother and his partner and they took a travelling iron! They ironed their T shirts as they came out of the suitcase. Surely part of the holiday is to look wrinkled.

Northumberland...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
5,378 posts
57 reviews
130 helpful votes
6. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Of course you can get travel kettles, Kate. I have my very own although these days it doesn’t travel much. Your brother and partner sound like me in the old days, lol. My friends used to joke about me and I have photos of me ironing in various hotel rooms. How on earth did I have room for all my clothes when I carried the kettle and iron?! Nowadays I am more careful with my holiday packing so I can avoid overly creasing my linen items and I also choose items which don’t crease much at all especially if I give them a wash when on holiday. But you are right , I think, the holiday look tends to be crumpled and carefree.

Bexley, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
7. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Yes they have kettles in the rooms at Niyama and coffee makers

England, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
6 reviews
56 helpful votes
8. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

Hi Dianna, well, I like the wrinkly look as it complements me as I’m a bit wrinkly myself! Talking about things you pack, I recently took some floating drink holders to The Maldives. They’re brilliant, you blow them up and there’s a palm tree attached.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
10,808 posts
27 reviews
196 helpful votes
9. Re: Kettle in room ?
Save

John

Dont worry your comments are not lost on me 😁

Sevenoaks, United...