We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be sure to visit Jamie at her name's sake wine store

Martinfamilytravels
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Be sure to visit Jamie at her name's sake wine store

We spent an hour sampling a very good cabernet and chatting with Jamie at her wine store. She has a small bar in the back where you may enjoy a friendly conversation over a glass or two or three or more of your favorite grape nectar. We had a great time and will definitely stop by on our next visit!

Thanks Jamie!

Jason and Michelle (the Happy Family Creations people)

Galena, IL.
Level Contributor
150 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be sure to visit Jamie at her name's sake wine store

Jamies Wine Bar is a great place to go for couples or girlfriends. She is a lot of fun and we always recommend her to our guests.

You will really have a fun time.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
13 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be sure to visit Jamie at her name's sake wine store

I agree that Jamie's is a fantastic place. It has a bar without it being a bar scene. Jamie makes everyone feel welcomed and her variety of wines is fantastic. Maybe I shouldn't recommend it so highly to ensure a seat at the bar the next time I visit.

3. Re: Be sure to visit Jamie at her name's sake wine store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, October 21, 2009