We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dairy Queen restaurants

Chicago
1 post
Save Topic
Dairy Queen restaurants

Please. I am looking for the nearest Dairy Queen to me. I am on the very far southside of Chicago. Help.

Chicago
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dairy Queen restaurants

Sorry, I don't believe there are any down here. I'm in hyde Park and I've never seen one. There is rainbow cone on Western, that's yummy!

Chicago
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dairy Queen restaurants

Hi Roach,

According to the store finder at www.DairyQueen.com, there don't appear to be any on the far South side. Nearest ones are downtown at 69 W. Washington Street and 222 Riverside Drive; farther West at the Ford City Shopping Mall (7601 S. Cicero); and farther South in Whiting, IN (which is really only 8 miles or so from the center of the 60637 zip code, in which the Museum of Science and Industry and possibly you reside).

Best of luck (and have a Buster Bar for me),

Neil

www.SupernaturalChicago.com

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dairy Queen restaurants

Hey Roach-come to the dark side (aka the SUBURBS)! We have one here in Crystal Lake and another in the next town west, Woodstock-just opened for the season last week-it's a true sign of spring when the DQ opens! Blizzards, yummmmm!