We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

I bought tickets for The Last Ship via Hot Tix in advance of my trip here and enjoyed it very much. Thinking of matinee for Brigadoon on Sunday but don't see it listed on Hot Tix. Any suggestions for discounts for Brigadoon at Goodman?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
15,973 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

They're advertising tickets as low as $25. Go to the box office and ask.

Edited: 10:02 am, July 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
99 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Thank you. I did find 'special discount' listed on website. Limited number of mezzanine tickets available day of performance online or at box office only (not by phone). Just went and picked up my front row mezzanine ticket for this evening. I was told by the ticket agent that their performances have been too popular for them to participate in Hot Tim and the like.

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,029 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Brigadoon is a very hot ticket. I would be surprised to see it on Hot Tix at this point. Go for one of the cheaper shows, best availability probably towards the end of the run as it was extended from the original date.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
48,349 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Discounted tickets available on Goldstar - www.goldstar.com/events/chicago-il/brigadoon

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Hottix is now offering discount tickets for the last week of Brigadoon. www.hottix.org

pgo
Chicago
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
7,206 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

Also, the Goodman box office is selling seats for Sunday night (8/17) as low as $25.

7. Re: Discount tickets for Brigadoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 08, 2015