We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five star trip to Chicago - advice please!!

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
266 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Five star trip to Chicago - advice please!!

It's a big birthday for me this year and my husband and I were planning to go to New York and then to Memphis to see Graceland in November. Having researched this, it's much easier for us to get to Memphis from Chicago than New York. Having never been to Chicago before, I'd be really grateful for any tips on a really fabulous 3 night trip to Chicago - lovely hotel, great restaurants, which would make this trip really special. I'm completely into music so if there is anything musical that we could go to, that would be great too (rock, jazz, musicals etc). Thank you very much for any helpful advice.

UK
Level Contributor
266 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Five star trip to Chicago - advice please!!

Thank you everyone - this has been so helpful (apart from the comments about my use of certain words!!) and has made planning the trip so much easier.

22. Re: Five star trip to Chicago - advice please!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, February 08, 2015