We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
5,650 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

Got this on my Jewel receipt this morning:

Save $2.50 on tickets to King Tut and the Golden Age of Pharaohs at the Field Museum May 26-Jan 1.

Visit www.fieldmuseum.org/tickets and click the Jewel/Osco preferred card link. Password is JEWELTUT.

Limit 4 tickets. Restrictions apply.

Haven't tried using it myself, but thought I'd share with the board.

Mentioned in this post
The Field Museum
The Field Museum
7,516 Reviews
Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

My brother and his girlfriend used it, it was easy and they just picked up the tickets at the museum, but you do have to reserve a time.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,975 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

How is this exhibit? I have not heard great reviews but was looking for more opinions. The Fields usually does a good job with their exhibits.

Thanks

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

I went with 2 girlfriends last Friday and we all really enjoyed it. Our time was at 9 a.m and it took us about 1.5 hours to go thru.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
114 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

I just used the Jewel Discount code and purchased tickets for September. Thanks, dvdmovie1!

My friend in California saw the show in January and she said the exhibit is great. She said it was better than the first tour (years ago). She also recommends the audio phones.

Thanks, again!!

Mentioned in this post
California
California
United States
5. Re: Small "King Tut" Discount @ Field Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 16, 2009