We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn of Chicago?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
270 posts
40 reviews
Inn of Chicago?

Saw that Travelzoo had a great deal on this hotel but can't find out a darn thing about it. Anyone stayed here or heard anything?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
41,474 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Inn of Chicago?

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g35805-d87566-R…

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,423 posts
91 reviews
2. Re: Inn of Chicago?

I think it might be better to teach them how to fish, if you get my drift. linc82, you're here on Trip Advisor, so hopefully you know how to read your post. If so, then youy're on the webpage. On the left-hand side of the page, there are other categories like "Things to do..."..."Restaurants"...and "Chicago Hotels" (ding ding ding!) Go there and you will find the Inn of Ch and most all of the other hotels in the city.

Later on, when you want to research other cities for future travels, the TA pages are all set up the same way. Have fun in your search! TA is a wonderful resource, and it's filled with equally wonderful, helpful people....

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Inn of Chicago?

I stayed there in July, and will stay there again next month. Got cheap deals both times.

It's good. No complaints from me. Not the newest hotel, but it's just fine. Great location, little roof terrace, bar and coffee bar in the reception area, free wi-fi. Quite a cool old building really!

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
270 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Inn of Chicago?

Thanks. For the record I did try search, just couldn't find it.

5. Re: Inn of Chicago?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 28, 2010