We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast near the Sutton Place Hotel?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York, NY
2 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast near the Sutton Place Hotel?

Can anyone recommend places to eat breakfast in walking distance from the Sutton Place Hotel Downtown?

Thank you!

Dixie
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Breakfast near the Sutton Place Hotel?

All I can tell you is what I heard. Actually I also heard about the mice from my next door neighbor who saw them with his own eyes.

Sorry if you are doubtful and need to criticize me for only making a couple of posts. I am not sure how you can question my veracity. Why would somoene make something like this up?

Rensselaer, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,841 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Breakfast near the Sutton Place Hotel?

Eddiegonniff, let me first state that I have no affiliation with this restaurant in any manner--nor any others.

Some posters try to discredit other businesses by stating negative reports. So a person has to determine what is correct information and what isn't. That's why I always recommend to others to get their information from a number of sources.

The point I was making is IF there is an infestation problem there; and it was reported to the Chicago Board of Health (as you mentioned before); and they investigated it and found it to be true, then they would have to take appropriate action. This would mean closing down the restaurant until the health code violations were corrected and notifying the public (as they have with another popular restaurant recently).

I'm interested in this just as much as other people are, if not more.