We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

union station / red line?

Which Chicago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
union station / red line?

i'll be bussing it to chicago in late march...i have never been in or around union station in my previous visits...i will need to get to lincoln park...where do i pick the red line up and how far of a walk is it to the nearest station from union station....thanks in advance for the info.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
45,982 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: union station / red line?

From UC, you'll need to walk east to State St. The red line runs as a subway there. Here's a map - www.transitchicago.com/maps/maps/2006D.html

Depending on your exact destination - a brown line train might be more convenient.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: union station / red line?

or bus 151 which runs from Union Station through Lincoln Park

3. Re: union station / red line?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, August 14, 2009