We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabin by the pond, june 19

Which Carbondale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
cabin by the pond, june 19

My co-worker is planning a motorcycle trip to a cabin there next weekend and is concerned about damage from recent tornadoes.

Any input from you all out there on roads, downed trees, etc that could hinder their plans for the drive down from Springfield, IL & then tooling around the area to local wineries on the motorcycle?

Deposit check has been cashed and lessor of cabin is claiming all is well with area and the property they are staying at but sight unseen, my friends are a little nervous about the trip.

Thanks for your input!!

chicago
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: cabin by the pond, june 19

I am thinking about booking at this cabin. Did your friend have any issues?

2. Re: cabin by the pond, june 19

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Carbondale