We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Valley in March

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Valley in March

What is the snow like? And what is the mountain like? Looking for a mountain for a spring trip!

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated

Sun Valley Resort
Ski & Snowboard Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Bald Mountain
Mountains, Ski & Snowboard Areas
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,341 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Valley in March

What i can say about the conditions of the snow in spring is ....the SV company takes the utmost care of this mountain. I have lived and skiied here for 30 years, and they keep getting better (oh, but they could take better care of the locals...another story!!!). The weather i can't predict, or i would be rich, but they don't call it Sun Valley for nothing!! It can be the best snow, the worst and anything inbetween, but if i were a betting woman, this resort is always the best. We have lots of different terrain, most groomed impecably, and lots of tree runs, bump runs, anything you want. I never, hardly venture to other resorts, because, WHY SV is the best. any other questions???enjoy

2. Re: Sun Valley in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 13, 2009