We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Sun Valley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
love2travel2gether
5 posts
Save Topic
Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

My husband & I are planning a trip out to Sun Valley this summer & love to go check out the happy hours at local restaurans (we're both teachers = broke!). Can anyone let me know the best happy hour places in the Sun Valley/Ketchum/Hailey area? So far I can only find one at Whiskey Jacques. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,457 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

keep in contact closer to your arrival. this town is in need of some uplifting and who knows...there were some great 2 for 1 dinners in early winter and maybe more when ;you are here. papa hemis, a small place, always has something going on. When do you get here?

love2travel2gether
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

We won't arrive until mid-July, which I'm guessing by then things will have changed. I just wasn't sure if there were some "standards" that the locals went to on a regular basis.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,457 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

things are changing rapidly here, as we are trying to get more excitement in the city. by july, there will new happy hours ect

i will let you know.

Sun Valley, ID
Level Contributor
51 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

Trail Creek Cabin, hear the Sun Valley Resort typically offers a happy hour-and its a beautiful location with lots of flowers, along a stream, etc...

The Cellar Pub in downtown Ketchum has happy hour as well. Whiskey Jacques that you mentioned, is currently being rebuilt after being burned down last fall...hope it will be open when you are here so you can check it out! Have a great trip and enjoy checking out all the great restaurants we have.

5. Re: Happy Hours in Sun Valley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sun Valley