We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help in contacting Triple C Ranch

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Pickens, South...
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help in contacting Triple C Ranch

We must cancel our reservations at Triple C Ranch for next week because of the smoke -- and because Hurricane Irma is headed our way here in S Carolina! I cannot reach this place. I only have a phone number and the message says their messagebox is full. There is no other info on their website. Does anyone have any other contact info for this place or any suggestions about how to reach them?

4 replies to this topic
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,567 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help in contacting Triple C Ranch

Call the Chamber of Commerce and they can help..LEt me know.

Edited: 4:06 pm, September 08, 2017
Idaho
Level Contributor
640 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help in contacting Triple C Ranch
Idaho Division of Tourism What's this?

Triple C Ranch, http://trianglecranchlogcabins.com/, 208-774-2266 or 208-309-0269. Looking to see if there is a better contact number.

Stanley Sawtooth Chamber-Commerce 208-774-3411 or 1-800-878-7950, information@stanleycc.org

Content provided by the Idaho Division of Tourism: visitidaho.org
Pickens, South...
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help in contacting Triple C Ranch

Thank you for your suggestion, Charley. I was waiting until Monday morning to contact the Chamber of Commerce. I tried Triangle C Ranch directly one more time before the C of C and made contact with the owner!

So sorry to have to scratch the trip. In 2014 I was planning a fishing trip to Stanley for a group of retired men and we had to cancel that trip too because of fire and smoke. Charley, you were a big help to me that year and here we are in the same situation! Thanks for the help.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,567 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help in contacting Triple C Ranch

Absolutely, will help again..Come back and see us..i'll make sure there is no smoke!!

Reply to: Help in contacting Triple C Ranch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted