We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moab to couer d alene

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
boca raton, fl
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
moab to couer d alene

We are in the prlim stages of planning our trip. Our initial plan is to fly to alberquerque and then drive onward to santa fe, taos, durango and moab. My son would love to get to couer d alene. How far of a drive would it be? could we stop at a midway point over night? is it too much to do? we plan to travel for 15-17 days. Any advice is helpful so I can get started on my itinerary. Thanks!

Boise, Idaho, U.S.A.
Level Contributor
272 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: moab to couer d alene

If you want to get to Coeur d'Alene, but it's too much driving, you could fly to Spokane. If you're thinking of doing this, you should look at routes for Southwest Airlines. You might already know that, but it can be easily overlooked, as Southwest doesn't have any arrangements with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc.

12. Re: moab to couer d alene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 27, 2009