We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner in CDA?

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Coeur d'Alene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Idaho
1 post
Save Topic
Romantic Dinner in CDA?

I am looking for suggestions on a romantic dinner spot to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. We have been to Anthony's and enjoyed it, but were hoping to try something new. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Coeur D'alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
579 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dinner in CDA?

Hi,

Here are some restaurants that might fit the description.

Cedar's Floating Restaurant -- it is exactly what it sounds like and the atmosphere is very nice.

http://www.cedarsfloatingrestaurant.com/

Beverly's in the CdA Resort is on the top floor (or close) of the resort and is very nice, but expensive for dinner. Nice atmosphere there though

www.cdaresort.com/dining_nightlife/beverlys

The Beachhouse, which is very close to Anthony's I've heard is very good.

www.cdaresort.com/dining_nightlife/beachhouse

There are also a few on Sherman in the downtown area that have a good atmosphere...

Cricket's, Brix, and The Wine Cellar all have good food.

I'm sure others will post their favorites, but these are some ideas that might be nice for you.

Post Falls, Idaho
Level Contributor
37 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dinner in CDA?

I agree with KirkandMimi about Cedar's definitely great food and great atmosphere for a wedding anniversary,

If you were looking for good Italian I would reccomend Angelo's or The Wine Cellar

and if you want a rustic atmosphereand very good steak, I would say Wolf Lodge, thopugh you would need a reservation for that one and it' closed on Mondays

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dinner in CDA?

agree with most above, though nothing romantic about crickets.

4. Re: Romantic Dinner in CDA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 27, 2009