We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from spokane to CDL

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Boston...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
how to get from spokane to CDL

I have one day extra in spokane and I'd like to travel to CDL for the day. The greyhound service times don't match my schedule. Is a rental care the only way for me to get there and would you even recommend it for someone with limited time. Right now, my plan is to be in spokane for 3 days and mainly explore that city. staying at the historic davenport, end June. single lady traveling alone, so I may not want to uber

Coeur d Alene, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Coeur d'Alene
Level Contributor
450 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from spokane to CDL

If by CDL you mean Coeur d' Alene, there is no public transportation linkage between Spokane and Coeur d' Alene. Rental Car is your best option.

2. Re: how to get from spokane to CDL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, June 09, 2018