We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel with pool

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
788 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
hotel with pool

Looking for a clean hotel hopefully with an outdoor pool (if it's likely to be warm enough the end of Aug). Just for one night so I'd like to stay under $125. 2 adults, 2 kids. Just want the kids to have a place to swim and somewhere to relax on the way home from Jackson, WY.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,570 posts
529 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel with pool

Parkhill Suites..Red Lion, Residence Inn...

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
411 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel with pool

You might want to check the Riverside Hotel which sits on the Greenbelt right on the edge of Downtown. The hotel has been totally refurbished with a very nice pool area and an outdoor restaurant that features live music. It also has a nightclub, bar, and another restaurant. I believe the rate includes a buffet breakfast. And yes, it will still be blistering hot at the end of August.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel with pool

The end of August is likely to be warm enough, though Boise hotels are more apt to have indoor pools. The aforementioned Riverside or Springhill Suites off Parkcenter both have outdoor pools. I'd recommend the Hilton Garden Inn up off the Overland exit for easy freeway access if indoor is okay. Downtown, the Residence Inn has a nice pool area (indoors) plus you're close to a few restaurants, downtown, and Ann Morrison Park for any sightseeing or food needs.

4. Re: hotel with pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 17, 2016