We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aussie needs some help with accommodation

In cooperation with: Idaho Division of Tourism
Which Boise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Aussie needs some help with accommodation

Hi I'm a 54year old Aussie lady travelling on my 1st overseas trip with my wonderful husband and 25yr old daughter this October 2011. The three of us are sharing a room, all across our trip, which is not a problem. Any input on accommodation would be great.

We are coming to Boise to meet a friend, and would just like a nice, clean hotel around Meridian.

Our buget is okay, just want SAFE, clean hotel with good beds to do all the normal tourist stuff. Would love any input and suggestions that you can offer.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aussie needs some help with accommodation

i only know the hotels in boise, if that is good, reply...have fun, you will love boise. meridian is only 8 miles away,and i think that all of them would be safe...can't imagine anything else.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aussie needs some help with accommodation

trishbee, give this a look www.meridianchamber.org

Also I think charley is right Boise hotels are fairly close but then again choose a few and check them out in the hotels section on TA for those areas just to see what other travelers are saying.

Collie

Edited: 5:15 pm, February 02, 2011
3. Re: Aussie needs some help with accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:23 am, October 16, 2012