We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best honeymoon opton

Chicago
1 post
Save Topic
best honeymoon opton

For those of you who are from or who have been to Tybee, can you give me your advice on which hotel would have the best honeymoon accomodations...my fiancee and i are getting married there in september 07 and we will be spending a couple of days there for our honeymoon before traveling to another destination.

Thanks...

Also, which hotels would best accomodate our 25-50 guests?

-kf

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: best honeymoon opton

September will be at the end of a long, hard summer season. Even the best place might not be up to what you want. That's a year from now. The better places may have gone down hill, and the worse may have changed ownership and improved. It's hard to give good suggestions.

Now, do you mean 25-50 ROOMS? Or do you mean space for 25-50 to gather for the festivities?

If you mean rooms, then try to figure out more closely how many you will need. It may be that you will have to look at the accomodations in more than one place.

Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: best honeymoon opton

I have stayed at the desoto hotel 2 times and loved it! I am getting married in October of 2007 and am looking at going back to desoto. They have conference rooms if you are looking to have a reception for 25-50 guests. Congrats on your wedding and goodluck!!!

3. Re: best honeymoon opton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, August 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island