We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable Rental Company

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reputable Rental Company

What is the best management company to use for renting a vacation home on Tybee Island? I'm looking for one that provides great property management and excellent customer service. I'm planning to rent for the Thanksgiving weekend? Does anyone have a recommendation based on personal experience or word of mouth?

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reputable Rental Company

There are just a few companies on the island. Some of them are listed here. Perhaps it would a good idea to check with them to see if anything is still available for the Thanksgiving weekend. It's getting a little late.

It may be a little chilly then, so be sure and ask if there is heat available. Not all of the homes at the Beach are heated.

South Carolina
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Reputable Rental Company

Hi!

I am answering your question about "Best Management Company on Tybee Island." There are a number of Management Companies here on Tybee, all I believe that provide good service. In the past, I have used the same one over and over due to their customer service - willing to go the extra mile. It is Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals. It is a family-run business. I looked up their website if you are interested: www.renttybee.com. I actually just booked a Thanksgiving weekend and they were so nice and polite. As this is the slow time of the year for Tybee, there are some properties still available, depending on what you are looking for. It you haven't rented already, I would highly recommend them.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reputable Rental Company

Thanks for the info. I will check out the Tybee Vacation Rentals site. I made some inquiries earlier this week and I was told that there was still a lot of availability for Thanksgiving. Thanks also, for great tip about the heat, as I am extremely cold natured.

new orleans
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Reputable Rental Company

Hi

I have been visiting Tybee for years and have finally found a great vacation rental management company, It is smaller than the others - some have over a 100 properties,'

This one has cute/comfortable beach houses - check the one with the retro 50's style.

Oh, the name is

www.mybeachhouseontybee.com

I believe it is My Beach House Rentals

This company has just 5 houses - I call Lauren for help.

I think she really owns these herself and so you get lots of attention,

I 've stayed at two of her houses.

My Beach House and the one on the ocean - Ocean Villa.

Also, I would think all of the houses on tybee have heat as it can get below freezing there.

My favorite restaurant is North Beach Grill - by the way,.

Try the asparagus and crab appetizer

Doc's bar is a great place to meet local tybee people.

Augusta
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Reputable Rental Company

I have used Sandys By The Shore. www,sandysbytheshore they are what you call family people, Christians I might add. I love Ms Sandy

Marietta, GA
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Reputable Rental Company

tybeevacationrentals.com

They have always been good to me and my family - I have rented from them 6 times now, and they offer discounts for repeat customers. The houses are spotless and in perfect working order, and the staff is friendly and attentive at all hours.

7. Re: Reputable Rental Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island
Recent Conversations