We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break in georgia

Which Tybee Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
shawnee ks
1 post
Save Topic
Spring break in georgia

Hey my name's Mike, me and my friend Brandon plan on coming down to savannah and tybee for spring break, we're both 19 and in the Navy and enjoy having fun. So if you're like us and willing to give us a place to stay for that week, I'd be more than happy to hear from you,and get to know you, rather than spending our money on lodging we'd like to save it for the fun. let me know, my e-mail is pumacricket084@msn.com

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring break in georgia

You might want to think about Savannah a second time. Since you are under 21, you won't be allowed in any place that serves alcohol except in a restaurant. It's a rule and it's usually enforced.

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
428 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring break in georgia

You might want to try Craig's List for a place to stay. And the previous poster was right about underage partying . . .

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring break in georgia

You won't even be able to buy a six pack in a convenience store. The local military bases think it's a shame that the young men can train, fight in a war and die, but are too young to drink. But for the present, that's the way things are around here.

4. Re: Spring break in georgia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tybee Island