We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Hi there travel geeks - can anybody advise me on how to get from Gaborone to Windhoek by bus? Is there a route via the Trans Kalahari Highway or would I have to do the whole detour via Jo'burg or Caprivi?

Many thanks!!!

C

28 replies to this topic
New York
Level Contributor
350 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

I remember paying about 400 Namibian ...about 40 usd. I went Windhoek to gabs

1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

And hw much is it from windhoek to walvis bay

New York
Level Contributor
350 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Not sure of public transport from Windhoek to Walvis bay. There may be local minibuses but most of the transport I looked into was between Windhoek and Swakopmund. Sorry couldn't be more help.

Gaborone, Botswana
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

am looking for a transport from Gaborone to Windhoek tomorrow

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Need a bus or shuttle from gabarone to windhoek on 28th or 29th of august? tell me where do you leave and what is costs, one person. thanks Claus 00264 81 4717699 or goldis2508@gmail.com

1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

www.monnakgotla.co.bw/mona-content.php…

Please check out the above link and give these guys a call. I was took a trip with the company to Mozambique and enjoyed their service...

windhoek
5 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

HI There

We have started a service between Windhoek to Gaborone and Windhoek to Johannesburg 2 months ago. We have a mid-week and weekend schedule. We are busy marketing and promoting this route to make it a success and an alternative option on this route. You will be able to also connect with our existing service between Windhoek and Swakopmund to Walvisbay on a daily basis and we also provide airport transfer services in and around Windhoek area.

you will be able to make bookings on our site at www.shuttlesnamibia.com and we can provide a link to make online payments to secure your bookings.

should you require more info, feel free to contact us anytime: toktokkie@shuttlesnamibia.com

windhoek
5 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Our fare between Windhoek and Swakopmund is N$210.00

windhoek
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

www.shuttlesnamibia.com

windhoek
5 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?

Hi There.

We have noted the fact that you have mentioned our name on the listed bus services between Windhoek and the coast and wanted to point out that we have also started the service between Windhoek and Johannesburg via Gaborone. We would kindly appreciate it if yo could also mention us under the service providers for Windhoek - Gaborone- Johannesburg, please.

A link to our website: www.shuttlesnamibia.com will make it easier for people to have more information about our services and also make online bookings.

Reply to: Bus from Gaborone to Windhoek?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ghanzi District