We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Island the 1st Week of November

Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sea Island the 1st Week of November

My wife and I are planning on going to Sea Island the first week of November. Can someone please let me know what the weather is normally for that time of year? We will it be warm enough for beach, pool, ocean, etc.? Please let me know.

Saint Simons...
Level Contributor
695 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Island the 1st Week of November

I would say a good maybe. The weather will probably be in the low 70's during the day. However, weather is well weather and you never know if there will be an early cool spell. Last fall and winter was cool to cold. Early Nov. should be OK If you play golf definitely.

Golden Isles of...
Level Contributor
45 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Island the 1st Week of November

I spend most of the winter there and most years I enjoy the pool and beach into late Nov. and even into Dec. if we're lucky. Last year they heated 2 pools at the beach club and we swim there all year round. Even if it's cool, there are some protected areas by the pools where you can be warm enough to enjoy the sunshine. Let's hope for a mild winter!

3. Re: Sea Island the 1st Week of November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 22, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sea Island
More Sea Island Topics