We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Room with a View

Mt Pleasant, SC
3 posts
Save Topic
Nice Room with a View

My wife and I are looking to visit SSI next month and need help on a place to stay. We are looking for something nice and quiet with a good water/ocean view. We've looked at the Ocean Lodge and King of Prince and also the Jekyll Island Club Hotel. Are these nice places to stay. Any other recommendations?

Thanks for the help!

Indiana
Level Contributor
936 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Room with a View

The King and Prince is a great place to stay a little pricey but worth it. You will want to request a room with a oceanfront view. I havent stayed at the Jekyll or Ocean Lodge. I mentioned staying at Jekyll to the wife but she loves St. Simon to much.

Mt Pleasant, SC
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Room with a View

Thanks for the help! I think that is where we will end up. The places on Jekyll were a little cheaper, and I don't mind the quiet, but my wife would much rather be on SSI closer to shops/restaurants. Either way it sounds like you can't lose.

3. Re: Nice Room with a View

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 07, 2010