We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridesmaid Brunch

Roswell, GA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bridesmaid Brunch

I am looking for a nice, but not too expensive place to have a bridesmaid brunch in June. The wedding is at the King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort. The brunch will be on Friday morning. If anyone can recommend one or more places, I would appreciate it very, very much.

Thanks in advance

Atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Bridesmaid Brunch

Halyards Restaurant has done bridesmaids' luncheons before, since they're not open for lunch. Great for fancy, upscale celebration. Their other restaurant, Tramici, is less formal and would probably host a lunch as well.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bridesmaid Brunch

how large will the party be? beleive it or not some places will host a luncheon on the island that are not normally open for lunch if the private party is large enough.

Little Rock
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bridesmaid Brunch

There is a wonderful place on the Island near the Pier. It's called Mullet Bay. It's a wonderful place. I would recommend their Shrimp Bisque and the Chicken Fingers. They are fabulous!

Diana

4. Re: Bridesmaid Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 19, 2009