We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

I am researching possible wedding sites for my March 2007 wedding. Has anyone been to a wedding at the Gardens at Great Oaks or Naylor Hall in Roswell? If so, how was your experience? Please respond! Thanks!

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

If I was wanting a garden wedding I would choose Barnsley Gardens. Here on their website there is a wedding section.

http://www.barnsleyresort.com/

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
385 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

I'm almost certain that Naylor Hall was sold and is not renting out right now. However, across the street from Naylor Hall is another older house set up to do the same thing that Naylor Hall was doing. I can't remember the name. Anyone else know the name of the place almost directly across the street from Naylor Hall and the Fickle Pickle????

Montauk, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

Across the street is Founders Hall. I have looked at it as well. I did look at Naylor - outside is beautiful but the inside is old looking. Look at Great Oaks - they have a great party room. Also I have been to 2 weddings at Primrose Cottage and they were very nice.

Montauk, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

Across the street is Founders Hall. I have looked at it as well. I did look at Naylor - outside is beautiful but the inside is old looking. Look at Great Oaks - they have a great party room. Also I have been to 2 weddings at Primrose Cottage and they were very nice.

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
385 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

You're right - it's Founders Hall. I've been to a couple of events and they do it up right.

6. Re: March 2007 Wedding - need affordable venue!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Roswell